Welcome to SEEC
Located on the University of Colorado’s East Campus in Boulder, the university’s Sustainability, Energy and Environment Community (SEEC) brings together more than a dozen programs and industry partners under one roof. SEEC is home to some of the best minds in environmental and sustainability research at CU and in federal labs.
An LEED-certified building houses shared labs featuring a new generation of analytical instruments and synthesis capabilities not available elsewhere on CU’s campus. An adjoining 290,000 square-foot provides space for teaching, programs, collaborative work, and community connections. The community is designed to generate interaction and collaboration, fostering chance encounters that can generate sparks of discovery.
SEEC and SEEL Buildings
Upcoming EventsView All Events
SEEC Café Specials
- Monday: Clam Chowder and BLT Sandwich
- Tuesday: Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese
- Wednesday: Black Bean Soup and Argentine Steak Sandwich
- Thursday: Chicken & Rice Soup and Mother's Burrito
- Friday: Corn Soup and Mango Chicken
- Lunch Special $5.50 ~ Large Soup $3.69 ~ Small Soup $1.80