SEEC Security Policy
- Obstruction, harassment or interference with students, faculty, staff or visitors is prohibited.
- Amplified sound is not permitted on SEEC/SEEL premises except the use of AV systems installed in conference rooms. This includes any sound created by a sound-magnifying device, whose source is outside or whose source is inside. This includes the sounding of any horn, siren, or other signal device, the use of megaphones to amplify voice, and the playing of any sound-magnifying device or musical equipment.
- All persons on University property must identify themselves upon request of a University official acting in performance of their duties who reasonably suspect that the person has committed, is committing, or is about to commit a crime or a violation of a University rule or regulation.
- Users of SEEC must comply with campus smoking, drug and alcohol policies. The use of smoking products of any sort is prohibited on all SEEC facilities and grounds both indoors and outdoors.
- Eating, drinking, gum chewing, or similar activities within laboratories, where teaching or research involving toxic substances take place, is prohibited.
- No bikes, skateboards, hoverboards or other recreational wheels are allowed in SEEC facilities.
- No pets or assistance animals are allowed. ADA Service Animals are welcome.
- No distribution of flyers, posting of events, or advertisements are permitted in SEEC facilities except on designated bulletin boards.
- Areas of SEEC may be under video surveillance.
- Laying down of bedding, arrangement of furniture or use of furniture for the purpose of sleeping is prohibited.
- Damage or theft of SEEC, Campus or personal property should be reported to SEEC administrative staff.
Many of the items listed are also violations of municipal or state law and offenders may be contacted by the University of Colorado Police Department.